Arc Blue Electric in Park City
We want to be able to offer quick, quality service to as many people as possible, and we are proud that we can now serve the Park City area. Arc Blue Electric can help you with any electricity-related project you have for us with electricians that have been trained to be respectful and knowledgeable while in your home or business.
New Construction in Park City
Because new construction was our focus when Arc Blue Electric started up, we understand the process of installing new electrical outfitting into newly created areas and can work well with the other contractors on the job to provide you with the finished product you want.
Our standard procedure includes:
- Parallel wiring to minimize interference with HVAC systems and piping
- Surge protection for your entire home or business
- Minimum 12-gauge wire
Service Calls in Park City
If your home or business is experiencing electrical problems or needs an electrical upgrade, don’t hesitate to get the problem solved. Our electricians can evaluate any type of electrical need you might have and can offer a solution in a timely manner. We can:
- Fix damage from power surges or power outages
- Trip breakers
- Add new lights or outlets
- Install ceiling fans
- Set up service contracts with apartment buildings or other complexes
Remodeling in Park City
Are you planning to build a new room onto your home or business? If so, you will need to have new wiring installed on the area and have it connected to the other electrical systems already in the building. Our specialists at Arc Blue Electric know just what to do for remodeled areas and can do the job quickly so you can begin to enjoy your new addition. For example, we specialize in:
- Installing new wiring in additions
- Rewiring remodeled kitchens and bathrooms
- Upgrading the electrical capacity
- Implementing lighting renovations
- Installing new wiring into recently finished basements
- Upgrading electricity in historically preserved areas
Installing Heat Tape in Park City
Snow and ice can pose a real problem to your roof and gutters. The weight of the snow can damage your roof, and both ice and snow can combine to create blockages in your gutters that can ultimately lead to flooding in your home or business. To solve these problems, you can have heat tape installed. When you call Arc Blue Electric, we will:
- Make sure that snow and ice will no longer cause damages
- Educate you in the way that heat trace systems work
- Find the heat trace system that works best for you
- Offer upgrades to make the maintenance of the system easier
Arc Blue Can Tackle Any Project!
If you live in Park City or the surrounding areas and want electrical servicing on new construction, remodels, or heat tape, you can trust us to be prompt and do the job right. We guarantee that you will be happy with the work we have done for you.
To get your electrical projects underway today, call Arc Blue Electric!